Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Calgary Boudoir Photography Comment .......Linda loved her shoot read below!

I wanted to thank all of you, so very much, for the wonderful experience I had with my boudoir session.  I can’t find the words to tell you how pleased I am with the final result!  Perry the pictures you took were fantastic, they turned out way better than I had imagined they would!!!!  Angie you did an AMAZING job on some of those pictures, and I know you had a lot to do on them!!!  Jessica thanks for helping me stay calm before the photo session and for helping me select the pictures. 

I’m totally impressed with the team you have, all of you helped me to feel quite comfortable in a uncomfortable situation!  I know the bottle of wine helped as well!!  LOL.

Thanks again for the fabulous experience!

Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment