Thursday, September 2, 2010

The best gift idea I've heard in a long time!!!

This was a BFO moment! (Blinding Flash of the Obvious)

My client Colleen came in to do something different for her boyfriend. She wanted to do a swimsuit calendar!!! Does it get any better?????

We packed the car and had a FOXY's team drive out to Kananaskis for a Saturday and photographed her in several different bikinis in 2 different locations. They day was amazing! Super sunny & no wind!

So Colleen's idea was to do this Calandar and throughout the year she put little sexy shots on their date nights and little naughty messages to spice things up......WOW! I mean tell me what kind of guy wouldn't fall in love with this idea....... so she took it over to his house when he wasn't home and hung it beside his computer without saying a word. So stay tuned to find out his reaction because she just picked it up today and I'm DYING to find out what he has to say.

I will pass on his comments when she reports in!!

See her shots below

FOXY Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment