Thursday, March 31, 2011

Calgary Boudoir Studio FOXY BOUDOIR just got wind


So Crystal and I just had a brief catch up (a few months late) but as I caught her in a lunch date this is what she said about her hubby getting one of FOXY's little black books. She gave it to him on Christmas Eve!

"I didn't get a chance to really chat - was in the middle of a lunch date - but I will say Christmas Eve went over VERY well. Jon was over the moon and completely impressed - I show them off as much as I can and spread the word of Foxy Boudoir as much as I can ;)"

Crystal

THanks Crystal from FOXY for sharing your thoughts :)

FOXY Martin

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite pics. Overall the whole experience is one that I think every woman should have. I had such a great time and it is so great to have something to boost one's self confidence.

    My husband was speechless when he received his gift - I had to wait over 3 months holding the secret - it was very difficult - but overall worth it in the end. Since then I text him one of the digital images now and then and he thinks it is fun - like collecting cards!

    Perry was amazing to work with!

    ReplyDelete